1. Her show is called “Britney: Piece Of Me” and we have no idea what the album is called yet.
3. Her show is going to be held in a 4,600-seat theater at Planet Hollywood.
5. The setlist will be 21 songs long and feature the hits plus music from her upcoming album, Kurt Melien, VP of entertainment at Caesars Entertainment, told Billboard.
6. He also said Britney isn’t expected to move to Las Vegas. Instead, she’ll stay in a hotel when she’s performing.
11. There’s a song called “Perfume” she co-wrote with Sia that’s about “wanting the next girl to smell your perfume on the guy afterwards.” It’s expected to be a single.
12. will.i.am is the executive producer.
14. Four lunches a month times three months is 12 lunches.
16. It comes out December 3.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎