1. Britney Spears just released her album Britney Jean. It is, of course, awesome, but here are four things you can do to make even more awesome.
2. Step 1: Replace the album version of “Alien” with the leaked “demo.”
The vocals are even better on the leaked “demo” and there’s no weird glitch in it.
3. Step 2: Replace the explicit version of “Work B**ch” with the clean version, called “Work Work.”
Have you noticed how Britney, mother or two, seems kind of uncomfortable saying the word “bitch” and how the single art and merchandise is censored? Listen to the version Britney lets Sean Preston and Jayden James listen to.
4. Step 3: Replace the album version of “Perfume” with the Dreaming Mix found on the deluxe edition.
It’s nice in the same way it’s nice to smell a subtle perfume over the overpowering assault of an Abercrombie circa 2005.
5. Step 4: Add “Radar.”
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.