3. iPad/iPhone Stylus
11. Wood-Grain Laptop Wrap
20. Bicycle Horn iPhone Speaker
“The bike horn (with it’s noise maker removed) had just the right amount of threading on the end to screw into the soft plastic hole, and be flush with the inside of the PVC. It sits directly in front of the tiny mono speaker. Leaving the ends of the PVC open allows for a more expansive sound and lets more treble escape. The weight of the horn keeps the phone from tipping back.”
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀