1. Peer Pressure Never Goes Away
If it looks stupid, it probably is.
2. Don’t Cheat
Zima is not real alcohol. Don’t be a cheater. Period.
3. Don’t Be A Loner
Don’t be the loser in the corner of the cafeteria or the dude in the alley behind the pool hall. Someone somewhere will be your friend.
4. Judging People is Stupid
If you don’t want to end up drinking the stuff “uncle Bobby” has in his cabinet, then bring your own - but don’t judge. Everyone will end up sloshed when the party’s over.
5. Quality Over Quantity
Good Russian vodka makes hangovers easier to get over. Hooking-up with random girls that you don’t want anyone to find out about is never fun- especially when the pics hit tumblr the next day.
6. Be Yourself
Don’t just drink what everyone else is drinking. Nobody really cares what you are drinking, so you might as well drink what you like. Plus if Jimmy was drinking Zima would you drink it too?
No. you. would. not.
7. Stay Under The Radar
It’s all fun and games until someone calls your parents……..or the police.
8. Pictures Can Do Major Damage
See #5, and for god’s sake - yearbooks are forever.
9. First Impressions Are Completely Worthless 50% Of The Time
I thought I liked gin. I thought I liked gym. Turns out after getting to know them I was wrong about both.
10. You Can Survive Anything
This hangover and high school have to end sometime, right?
11. Know What You Are Good At
Keg stand? All Nighters? Studying? Football?
Nobody is good at calculus - not even people who are good at calculus. Point is: Get in where you fit in.
12. It Doesn’t Matter What People Think Of You
Everyone sucks when you are drunk, or in high school.
You don’t really know exactly what you are doing and you end up looking like a fool.
14. Math Will Always Suck
You don’t need high school or alcohol to learn this lesson.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗