1. Everyone gathers at Pub on the Park on London Fields in Hackney
3. Everyone has their own idea of what to pack and how to prepare.
4. A handy foldable route map, distributed at the start, will help you find your way.
5. You can literally ride whatever you want.
13. The sunrise over the Suffolk countryside is particularly epic at that time of the morning.
14. Lovely people along the way transform their gardens into bacon butty and tea stops.
16. Encouraging signs keep you going. YOU ARE ALMOST THERE.
17. STOP! Salt water ahead.
120 miles (200 kilometres) later you have made it. Have a swim.
19. A breakfast of champions awaits. Awarded to those who cycle 120 miles through the night.
21. And if that’s not for you, then there’s always the Dalston Dynamo.
9pm Depart London Fields.
9.05pm Rest stop. Spurstowe Arms.
9.30pm. Fully rested, we press on to our destination.
9.35pm Arrive at Dalston, Land of Kings
Congratulations. You have completed the first annual Dalston Dynamo.
Hardened cyclists may wish to ride back, following the same route, for celebratory Kronenbourg in the Park, followed by watching the sunrise from inside the Dolphin.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘