15 Fictional Character Deaths That Make People Cryyyyyyyyyyy
"Can I count Wilson from Cast Away? Because I'm counting Wilson from Cast Away."
Here are 15 of the deaths that hurt people the most.
**IMPLICIT WARNING MADE EXPLICIT: Spoilers lie ahead.**
1. "Marley in Marley & Me. When the kid just says, 'He knew' when they’re saying goodbye, I started bawling."
2. "Chidi Anagonye from The Good Place."
3. "Professor X in Logan. Such an accomplished and well-respected man buried in some unmarked hole on the side of the road. Never thought I could feel so hard for a fictional character."
4. "Yoda in Return of the Jedi. As a kid, I was devastated when it happened."
5. "Matthew Crawley on Downton Abbey."
6. "Bambi's mom."
7. "Mike from Breaking Bad. 'Let an old man die...'"
8. "Mr. Shaibel from The Queen's Gambit, who taught Beth chess."
9. "The Iron Giant. 'I go. You stay. No following'...just tears."
10. "Wallace from The Wire. He was just trying to get out of the game. Seeing him take care of all those kids...and the fact that he was killed in his house by his friends hurt even more."
11. "The dog, Sam, in I Am Legend."
12. "Henry Blake in M*A*S*H. The bit where Radar comes into surgery to tell them all will always make me cry."
13. "The girl from Bridge to Terabithia probably."
14. "The boy from My Girl. 'He can't see without his glasses.'"
15. And, "Can I count Wilson from Cast Away? Because I'm counting Wilson from Cast Away."
Note: Answers have been edited for length and/or clarity.