1. Seal Grows Mustache, Now To Go By Walrus
Yesterday, when Walrus (formerly Seal) finally emerged from a closet where he’d locked himself since divorcing ex-wife Heidi Klum, he had a revelation a name-change.
On first reentering the real world after two months of seclusion, the legendary singer-songwriter was shaving his beard when he suddenly found himself with a full mustache.
“Inspired by Michael Jackson, I decided to take a closer look at the man in the mirror,” Walrus told media at a press release. ”And I didn’t see Seal anymore.” After pausing for dramatic effect, he added, “I saw Walrus.”
Walrus is reportedly in good spirits, and headed to the studio next month to record his first album released as ‘Walrus,’ with the inspired title, “There Are Other Fish in the Sea.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰