1. Green Lantern Now Gay, Batman to Robin: “Don’t Get Any Ideas”
Superfriends came out in full support of their colleague, Green Lantern, today as news of his homosexuality hit the internet. The Hollywood Leek was able to get an exclusive interview with Batman at the home he shares with Robin in Fort Lauderdale.
“I’m very supportive of Rainbow Lantern’s decision,” Batman said. “That’s what he’s going by now, right?
“Seriously, it’s great when someone chooses to come out and make their lifestyle known. I just don’t think it’s necessary for everyone,” the Dark Knight continued, shooting a threatening glare at Robin, who was prancing around the kitchen in his signature green boyshorts, preparing his “divine beef wellington.”
“It’s so brave,” Robin added. “Everyone who’s ever felt repressed should follow his lead.” Batman abruptly cut him off, saying, “Agreed, but let’s not forget that Lantern is not closely associated with a someone, like, say, oh I don’t know… Superman and Louis Lane?”
The interview then came to a screeching halt when Robin stormed out of the room yelling, “You seriously don’t know how hurtful you can be.”
Source: Hollywood Leek
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂