1. “Everyone wants to live here, because it’s amazing and magical.”
3. “What kind of career are you looking for? You can do that here, if you’re willing to work your way to the top.”
5. “Maybe you want to be a star!”
7. “Or a writer!”
9. “Inspiration abounds. We have theater, museums, all the finest of the fine arts.”
11. “Sports! Team pride!”
13. “Dog parks, theme parks, park-bench parks. Parks galore!”
15. “The food. Will change. Your life.”
17. “You like coffee? OH WE HAVE COFFEE.”
19. “We also have bars. SO MANY FUN BARS.”
21. “But hopefully your apartment building has an elevator, because getting home late and climbing stairs is the worst.”
22. “Even if your crib isn’t a palace, remember that you live in this incredible metropolis.”
23. “You’ll meet unforgettable people here. Besties, frenemies, all kinds of characters.”
25. “Maybe you’ll meet a celebrity! Or a former celebrity!”
27. “While you’re exploring, be ready to dodge some dorky tourists.”
29. “Traffic can be a drag, but see it as a chance to look around at this beautiful town.”
31. “So how could we ever get along with our rival city?”
33. “Aww, shucks, I guess they’re okay.”
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀