1. Unknowing tourists found themselves amongst stylish people wearing bowties, suspenders, cat-eye glasses, and saddle shoes.
Twice a year, park goers dressed in their vintage finest take over Disneyland, transporting it into the past. This year’s fall event happened on September 6, and golly, everyone looked swell.
25. Happy Dapper Day!
Though it’s not an officially Disney-sponsored event, Dapper Day happens twice a year at three parks: the Disneyland Resort (Anaheim, CA), Disneyworld (Orlando, FL), and Disneyland Paris. Visit dapperday.com for more info, including upcoming dates.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉