1. Actually attempting to read at work or school without getting caught
2. Spending your lunch break reading and at peace
3. Getting to a good part when you should be sleeping
4. Seeing the time at night after saying “just one more chapter” several times
5. Finally putting down the book and falling right asleep
6. Saying goodbye to your social life temporarily so that you can continue your book
7. Not understanding why everyone else around you isn’t reading!
8. Talking only about your book whenever an opportunity arises to talk to someone else
9. Getting to a really good part…
10. …and sometimes getting to a not-so-good part.
11. That moment when you’re finished with the book…
12. …and the joy of starting another.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.