1. Actually attempting to read at work or school without getting caught
2. Spending your lunch break reading and at peace
3. Getting to a good part when you should be sleeping
4. Seeing the time at night after saying “just one more chapter” several times
5. Finally putting down the book and falling right asleep
6. Saying goodbye to your social life temporarily so that you can continue your book
7. Not understanding why everyone else around you isn’t reading!
8. Talking only about your book whenever an opportunity arises to talk to someone else
9. Getting to a really good part…
10. …and sometimes getting to a not-so-good part.
11. That moment when you’re finished with the book…
12. …and the joy of starting another.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.