1. You don't tan — you burn.
2. Which means that when you go outside you have to slather on the sunscreen.
3. And you just end up looking translucent for the rest of summer.
4. You feel too exposed when wearing your warm weather wardrobe.
5. Cranking up the AC burns a hole in your wallet.
6. Trying to fall asleep when you're hot is NEAR IMPOSSIBLE because it is so damn uncomfortable.
7. Not to mention instead of cuddling under all your blankets, you end up with just a sheet covering up a sliver of your body.
8. Sweating is GROSS, and you ending up showering way more than you'd like.
9. And not everyone abides by common courtesy when it comes to putting on deodorant.
10. If you have long hair, your head and neck get overheated often.
11. The heat makes your ice cream melty and nasty.
12. You often miss the sound and smell of a nice cold rain outside.
13. Because warm rain is just unnatural, and often means more humidity.
14. And oodles of humidity mixed with already high temperatures is one of the worst experiences on earth.
15. You find the sun too bright for your sensitive eyes.
16. You constantly find yourself counting down the days until fall arrives.
17. But you know you secretly enjoy complaining about the weather in the end.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!