1. Mixing ice cream can really take a toll on your forearms.
2. The singing. Oh dear god the singing.
3. Work always seems to follow you home.
4. But seriously, it’s near impossible to escape the remnants of Cold Stone.
5. Customers can’t seem to grasp the sizes that are offered.
6. Writing on cakes proves to be more of a problem than expected.
7. Being around ice cream and candy all day is a huge struggle in itself.
8. Waffle cones/bowls are really more trouble than they’re worth.
9. You really learn just how stupid people in this world can be.
10. The mix-in toppings seem to cause a lot of confusion, as well.
11. You wouldn’t think cleaning an ice cream shop would be too bad. But you would be mistaken.
People do the weirdest things in Cold Stone bathrooms. I once had to clean up vomit from literally ever surface of the men’s room one night. WHY.
12. Basically, working at Cold Stone is the worst.
- 11 U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁