2. He was 20 at the time.
3. This piece was a part of a selling exhibition of Basquiat’s work at Sotheby’s.
Sotheby’s has confirmed that Basquiat’s “Untitled (resume)” has sold; the asking price was $50,000. Because this is a selling exhibition and not a public auction, Sotheby’s keeps the final selling price private.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈