1. For the couple who thinks holding hands doesn't produce enough sweat already.
2. For even more sweaty times.
3. For the couple looking for some sexy bedroom outfits, there are these pajamas.
4. You can get more intimate with a T for 2.
5. Or have some fun with these "Fundies."
6. Don't forget about all your knitted options!
7. You can do this striped-turtleneck thing like this '60s couple.
8. You can do a three-person striped-sweater thing like these folks.
9. Or you can try a giant cardigan, like this couple.
10. Oh, and don't forget about the "Siamese Slanket."
11. You can accessorize with some "Smittens."
12. There's also the "Dualbrella."
13. There's this poncho thing.
14. There’s this purse that converts into a not-so-private privacy area.
15. Or perhaps you can accessorize with this baby Snuggie thing.
But by far, the strangest items come from a store called Pantalaine, the "provisioners of America's finest plural clothing."
I'm just going to assume this is a joke. This can't be real life.