1. When you're rewinding 12 Years a Slave.
2. When someone throws down the Uno reverse card and yells a racial slur.
3. When you're playing a song backward to hear the secret message and it's racist.
4. When you are looking in your rear view mirror and see someone being denied their voting rights.
5. When a white judge is singing along to Missy Elliot's "Work It" and putting his thang down, flipping, and reversing it, as he issues a harsher sentence to a person of color for a crime that white people get less time for.
6. When you're taking a selfie and you see a person in blackface behind you.
7. When someone gains time travel capabilities and goes back in time to try to convince Rosa Parks to give up her seat.
8. When you turn around during the "reverse" part of the "Cha Cha Slide" and you witness a hate crime.
9. When you're turning your reversible jacket inside out and you get stopped and frisked.
10. When you're black and doing a backstroke in a swimming pool but everyone is surprised you can swim.
12. When you're Benjamin Buttoning and, no matter your age, it's really hard to get a job because of discrimination.
13. When you're backing your car up into your parking spot in your Hollywood studio where you continue to make movies almost exclusively about white dudes.
14. When you're doing the moonwalk and "it doesn't matter if you're black or white" comes on but it DOES matter, especially if you're not white.
15. When you're black and saying the alphabet backward and someone tells you you're "articulate."
16. When your momma says, "Don't make me turn this car around," and she actually follows through on the threat and she gets pulled over for Driving While Black.
17. When someone confronts you about your racism and you Homer-shrub-GIF away screaming, "No, you're the real racist!" because you're uncomfortable.