Every year, come this time around February, this person creeps up on your social media feed.
1. An “Excedrin for Racial Tension” might be a good place to start.
3. Think about where you want the conversation to go.
There’s a difference between a “what they did conversation” and a “what they are conversation”.
10. Be sure to look at the past…
15. Things might get ugly…
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻