Every year, come this time around February, this person creeps up on your social media feed.
1. An “Excedrin for Racial Tension” might be a good place to start.
3. Think about where you want the conversation to go.
There’s a difference between a “what they did conversation” and a “what they are conversation”.
10. Be sure to look at the past…
15. Things might get ugly…
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀