Every year, come this time around February, this person creeps up on your social media feed.
1. An “Excedrin for Racial Tension” might be a good place to start.
3. Think about where you want the conversation to go.
There’s a difference between a “what they did conversation” and a “what they are conversation”.
10. Be sure to look at the past…
15. Things might get ugly…
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.