Every year, come this time around February, this person creeps up on your social media feed.
1. An “Excedrin for Racial Tension” might be a good place to start.
3. Think about where you want the conversation to go.
There’s a difference between a “what they did conversation” and a “what they are conversation”.
10. Be sure to look at the past…
15. Things might get ugly…
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.