2. Do you identify as an independent black woman who don’t need no man?
4. Well, you’re not alone. This is such a common trope that it can sometimes be hard to tell if people are using this expression properly. So what is the correct usage?
5. Should you use it to describe eating?
6. To describe being gay?
7. To describe your New Year’s resolution?
8. To describe your “nutty” opinions?
9. To describe being “sassy”?
10. To describe your dancing?
11. If you relate to any of the above scenarios, take this one-question quiz to find out whether you actually have an inner black woman!
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.