2. Do you identify as an independent black woman who don’t need no man?
4. Well, you’re not alone. This is such a common trope that it can sometimes be hard to tell if people are using this expression properly. So what is the correct usage?
5. Should you use it to describe eating?
6. To describe being gay?
7. To describe your New Year’s resolution?
8. To describe your “nutty” opinions?
9. To describe being “sassy”?
10. To describe your dancing?
11. If you relate to any of the above scenarios, take this one-question quiz to find out whether you actually have an inner black woman!
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.