2. Do you identify as an independent black woman who don’t need no man?
4. Well, you’re not alone. This is such a common trope that it can sometimes be hard to tell if people are using this expression properly. So what is the correct usage?
5. Should you use it to describe eating?
6. To describe being gay?
7. To describe your New Year’s resolution?
8. To describe your “nutty” opinions?
9. To describe being “sassy”?
10. To describe your dancing?
11. If you relate to any of the above scenarios, take this one-question quiz to find out whether you actually have an inner black woman!
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏