1. His facial expressions are basically a work of art.
2. He knows that face you make when your jam comes on:
3. Yep, all the faces.
4. Especially your “Drunk in Love” face.
6. He calls out the absurdities of the McDonald’s sauce system.
7. He knows a queen when he sees one.
8. He captures the feeling of bountiful joy that is free Wi-Fi.
9. And that face you make when you actually listen to the words of a song.
10. His dance moves will give you life.
11. His “A Thousand Miles” remix is A++
12. Also, here’s a random vine of him and Lionel Richie #blessed
13. He has an astute understanding of the beauty of language.
14. And he WILL call you out when you disrespect a word.
15. BLESS THIS CHILD.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲