1. The couple was caught in the act driving down Chicago’s Eisenhower Expressway by some folks in the car next door.
Of note, you can tell there is a moment when they realize they’re being filmed but go on anyway. Also, the commentary from the people filming is pretty hilarious.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.