1. Because they understood your idea of a good time.
6. Because Maya’s side-eyes and “oh hell nos” will always slay you.
7. Because William’s corny ass still has a place in your heart.
8. Because behind all the bougie, Toni Childs does not play.
And you were so sad when she wasn’t on season 7 or 8 because their whole group dynamic was the real heart of the show.
9. Because there was something just so damn life affirming about the way Joan held it down at their mostly white law firm.
And in the later episodes when she started her own restaurant like a BAMF!
13. And you just want to have four girls like this in your life to go to grow old with…
14. …and to gossip about Idris at brunch with!
Don’t even get me started on the men on this show!!!
Tacky leather be damned! Who can even be mad at this theme song? This show was eve-ry-thing.
- BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲