1. Because they understood your idea of a good time.
6. Because Maya’s side-eyes and “oh hell nos” will always slay you.
7. Because William’s corny ass still has a place in your heart.
8. Because behind all the bougie, Toni Childs does not play.
And you were so sad when she wasn’t on season 7 or 8 because their whole group dynamic was the real heart of the show.
9. Because there was something just so damn life affirming about the way Joan held it down at their mostly white law firm.
And in the later episodes when she started her own restaurant like a BAMF!
13. And you just want to have four girls like this in your life to go to grow old with…
14. …and to gossip about Idris at brunch with!
Don’t even get me started on the men on this show!!!