Do you have mysophobia?
1. You die a little inside when someone sneezes without covering their mouth.
2. You probably own at least 50 pocket hand sanitizers.
3. When someone sneezes in public you want to run and hide.
4. Lysol is a household necessity.
5. You really hate unnecessary physical contact.
6. Handshakes make you anxious.
7. If your significant other was recently sick, you're willing to keep a distance.
8. You cringe thinking of the next big family gathering.
9. You've wondered how the seven dwarfs could continue living with Sneezy.
10. You don't mind someone canceling plans if they're sick.
11. You're not into being licked in the face by animals.
12. You definitely don't share food with others.
13. And you won't be sharing a milkshake anytime soon.
14. You dread airplanes.
15. And public transportation really grosses you out.
16. Soaking in a hot tub is not your idea of a good time.
17. And you try to stay clear of public pools.
18. You've had these sanitizing bad boys on your wish list forever.
19. Public bathrooms? More like public enemy.
So, do you think you are a germaphobe?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!