1. You religiously watch all the various Real Housewives series.
Thank the heavens for DVR. You are definitely a Bravo-lover if you can admit to following all of The Real Housewives from Orange County, New York City, Atlanta, New Jersey, Beverly Hills, and Miami. Once you start you truly can’t stop.
4. And you know a Real Housewives Reunion Special is better than the Super Bowl.
But really, it is. They are unpredictable, long, strenuous, and potentially dangerous. Andy Cohen feeds fuel to the fire and sometimes feels the heat for it (remember when Teresa Giudice threw up like a rag doll). There is nothing more enticing to a Bravo addict than a Real Housewives Reunion.
6. You’ve admitted to watching The Long Island Princesses.
Yes. The Long Island Princesses. You love Bravo right? So, you can be real with us, we know you watched the entire first season. And you probably freaking loved it. The best part is definitely the “old Jewish proverbs” that they make the girls recite at the beginning of every show…
Enjoy the rest of the summer fellow Bravo addicts!
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔