4. You’re unable to concentrate on anything important for an adequate length of time.
*gives self migraine*
5. You drink when you really probably shouldn’t.
You’ve definitely thought about vodka both pre and post library, don’t lie.
9. You become suddenly abrasive whenever someone discourages you from your career ambitions or mentions the phrase ‘economic climate’.
“Yes, I KNOW I’m one of many graduates, with the same qualifications, in a crushingly difficult job market, don’t you think I KNOW THAT?”
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."