1. It begins when we are born
2. Too young to think for ourselves
3. It creeps up on you…
4. You hardly think anything of it
5. You start to feel good every time you are around it
6. It begins in one room…
7. and slowly you find yourself…
8. adding bits into the bathroom
10. You just can not contain yourself!!!!
11. You just can not stop….you love leopard
12. Your friends are warning you, you are out of control
13. You are not the same, things got out of hand
14. It used to be a small cute trend you had
15. But now no one can even recognize you!
16. You’re getting old now…what are your children going to think?
17. OH MY! You’ve corrupted them! The cycle will live on!
18. You’ve corrupted him too!
(even though he is so freakin cute!)
19. I tried to warn you that it was too flashy and can cause an accident while driving…
20. I will always remember you for the real you and not the leopard
21. You always made me laugh
22. Thanks for the car!
23. I will take good care of your leopard tortoises… as if they were my own
24. You know what……
25. maybe this whole leopard thing really isn’t that bad…
- The U.S. Justice Dept. will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, the suspect in last summer's Charleston church shooting.
- Police are removing thousands of refugees from an informal refugee camp on Greece's border with Macedonia.
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.