Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 pound shrimp, deveined and peeled
3 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
1. In a medium bowl, add seasoned flour ingredients. Mix well.
2. Place half of the flour mixture into a large zip lock bag, reserve the rest.
3. Add the shrimp to the bag and shake until each shrimp is coated with flour. Shake off any excess flour.
4. In a separate bowl, add egg, milk, and cajun seasoning. Mix well.
5. Dredge the floured shrimp in the egg mixture, then coat with the fresh seasoned flour mixture.
6. Heat oil at 350°F/180°C. Fry shrimp for a few minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
7. Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!