1. The theme for this one is “Tetra,” which must refer to the shape of the red things stuck to her bra and panties. The black gloves are a nice touch.
2. This one is called “Angels and Demons.” I would just call it “Bird.”
3. This set is inspired by traditional Japanese armor and helmets.
4. This take on the “Ouroboros Motif” involves an eye over the crotch.
6. The “stained glass” motif almost feels tame.
7. This creation is called “DNA,” because science and lingerie don’t mix often enough.
8. This winning design was simply called “Junction.”
9. The winner, Aya Furuya, will go to the world championships in Shanghai in October.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸