1. The theme for this one is “Tetra,” which must refer to the shape of the red things stuck to her bra and panties. The black gloves are a nice touch.
2. This one is called “Angels and Demons.” I would just call it “Bird.”
3. This set is inspired by traditional Japanese armor and helmets.
4. This take on the “Ouroboros Motif” involves an eye over the crotch.
6. The “stained glass” motif almost feels tame.
7. This creation is called “DNA,” because science and lingerie don’t mix often enough.
8. This winning design was simply called “Junction.”
9. The winner, Aya Furuya, will go to the world championships in Shanghai in October.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president. Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says he will do it in his "leisure time."
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.