1. The theme for this one is “Tetra,” which must refer to the shape of the red things stuck to her bra and panties. The black gloves are a nice touch.
2. This one is called “Angels and Demons.” I would just call it “Bird.”
3. This set is inspired by traditional Japanese armor and helmets.
4. This take on the “Ouroboros Motif” involves an eye over the crotch.
6. The “stained glass” motif almost feels tame.
7. This creation is called “DNA,” because science and lingerie don’t mix often enough.
8. This winning design was simply called “Junction.”
9. The winner, Aya Furuya, will go to the world championships in Shanghai in October.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.