It’s sunny, so lots of dudes try to look cool in sunglasses. Many of them do succeed in doing so.
2. Benicio Del Toro
3. Ray Liotta
4. Brad Pitt
5. These guys with Kristen Stewart and Kirsten Dunst
6. And Brad Pitt with these guys
7. Director Carlos Reygadas
8. Some model’s blonde date
The coastal setting seems to bring out lots of hats. Fedoras are quite popular.
10. Elia Suleiman
11. Filmmaker Jaime Rosales
With a blue linen suit to boot!
12. Pete Doherty
13. A child on someone’s head.
14. Denis Lavant
15. Denis Lavant again, with Kylie Minogue
With a scarf!
Some men took the opportunity to spiff up the tuxedo with navy lapels. I love this look – classic with a tiny twist.
17. Adrien Brody
18. Tom Sturridge
And some guys really went all out, for which I commend them.
20. Renzo Rosso in what appears to be a sparkly suit with a shimmery brown tux. Wow.
21. Jean Claude Jitrois in a leather tux.
22. This guy’s lapels are amazing.
23. Pierre Morisset (designer of G-Star) and actor Caleb Landry Jones
How much denim is too much denim? This, probably, but good for them for just owning it.
24. These guys wore kilts! Hooray for them.
But above all, my two personal favorites:
26. Bill Murray
27. Chris O’Dowd
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸