It’s sunny, so lots of dudes try to look cool in sunglasses. Many of them do succeed in doing so.
2. Benicio Del Toro
3. Ray Liotta
4. Brad Pitt
5. These guys with Kristen Stewart and Kirsten Dunst
6. And Brad Pitt with these guys
7. Director Carlos Reygadas
8. Some model’s blonde date
The coastal setting seems to bring out lots of hats. Fedoras are quite popular.
10. Elia Suleiman
11. Filmmaker Jaime Rosales
With a blue linen suit to boot!
12. Pete Doherty
13. A child on someone’s head.
14. Denis Lavant
15. Denis Lavant again, with Kylie Minogue
With a scarf!
Some men took the opportunity to spiff up the tuxedo with navy lapels. I love this look – classic with a tiny twist.
17. Adrien Brody
18. Tom Sturridge
And some guys really went all out, for which I commend them.
20. Renzo Rosso in what appears to be a sparkly suit with a shimmery brown tux. Wow.
21. Jean Claude Jitrois in a leather tux.
22. This guy’s lapels are amazing.
23. Pierre Morisset (designer of G-Star) and actor Caleb Landry Jones
How much denim is too much denim? This, probably, but good for them for just owning it.
24. These guys wore kilts! Hooray for them.
But above all, my two personal favorites:
26. Bill Murray
27. Chris O’Dowd
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.