2. They stormed the runway topless.
One protestor had “FASHION DICTATERROR” painted on her body. The other had “MODEL DON’T GO TO BROTHEL.”
3. At first, some show attendees thought they were protesting fur.
Uh, the topless anti fur protestors running across stage at Nina Ricci got the wrong season
4. But they were actually protesting against what they see as the over-sexualization of fashion.
Femen topless activists crash Nina Ricci #PFW show, grab model, in protest against fashion’s sexualization
6. It was… slightly awkward.
8. They’ve also protested a lot of other things.
9. They posted about the whole event on Facebook.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍