1. It was just a regular live taping of Germany’s Next Top Model.
2. Models were competing,
3. Heidi Klum was kissing robots. You know, the usual.
4. When suddenly, FEMEN interrupted the live broadcast.
5. It looked like this on TV:
6. And like this on the stage:
7. A blink-and-you-missed-it kind of thing.
8. But one of the protesters got right up into Heidi Klum’s face.
9. They were quickly aprehended by security.
10. But why the protest?
Per their Facebook update, their protest was held because they felt the program is a “pimp-show where world-famous supermodel Heidi Klum plays the role of “mom” and forms a bevy of underage girls to fashion-fools.” They continued,
The unauthorized appearance of FEMEN sekstremists at the epicenter of the show broadcasted live made the organizers and participants in the state of torpor. FEMEN sekstremists managed to make their accusations in the face of fashion-fascist ideologist of the show Heidi Klum in front of 15000th stadium and the millions of TV viewers audience.
FEMEN regards the fashion industry as an element of pimp business and has consistently opposed the commercialization of the female body. Every year the fashion business millstones grind hundreds of thousands of girls, promoting the brilliance and richness of modeling career, forcing women to false ideals, provoking a real disease. Fooled by fashion propoganda, failed by fashion models, women regularly join the ranks of sex workers, and psychiatric patients.
Stop the fashion business! Stop Prostitution! The true mission of a woman is a revolution!