1. The House of Representatives, as of January 3, has 80 women. Of them, 61 are Democrats.
They posed together for a group shot near the Capitol.
2. Nancy Pelosi wore some wonderful pants.
3. There was hugging.
4. And dancing.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.