1. The House of Representatives, as of January 3, has 80 women. Of them, 61 are Democrats.
They posed together for a group shot near the Capitol.
2. Nancy Pelosi wore some wonderful pants.
3. There was hugging.
4. And dancing.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.