1. The House of Representatives, as of January 3, has 80 women. Of them, 61 are Democrats.
They posed together for a group shot near the Capitol.
2. Nancy Pelosi wore some wonderful pants.
3. There was hugging.
4. And dancing.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- 12 states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.