1. Princess Martha Louise of Norway
2. Princess Astrid of Belgium
3. Princess Mathilde of Belgium
4. Queen Paola of Belgium
5. Princess Claire of Belgium
6. Princess Maxima of the Netherlands
7. Countess Diane of Nassau
8. Countess Alice de Lannoy
9. Princess Miriam of Hungary
10. Princess Letizia of Spain
11. Princess Sibilla of Luxembourg
12. Princess Mary of Denmark
13. Princess Tessy of Luxembourg
14. Vivian Reding, Vice President of the European Commisssion
15. Princess Sophie of Wessex
16. Princess Caroline of Hanover
17. Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
18. Queen Anne Marie of Greece
- President Trump addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.