1. There’s one of these signs in every subway station in New York City.
2. If you pay attention, you’ll see that the conductors point at them at every stop.
3. Here’s why:
TL;DR version: It’s to make sure the conductor is paying attention and that the train is stopped at the right place.
4. So what happens when you do this?
5. The result is pretty great.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸