1. Residents of Ibi, Spain, take part in an annual Dec. 28 flour fight as part of the Els Enfarinats festival.
2. On the morning of Dec. 28, a group of married men called “Les Enfarinats” take control of the town. There’s a race for mayor of the day and everything.
3. The group imposes a bunch of absurd laws.
4. Anyone who breaks the rules gets “fined.”
5. Another group, La Oposicio, tries to restore order.
7. In the meantime, everyone throws flour on each other.
8. And eggs.
11. At 5 p.m., the Els Enfarinats lose their rule.
13. The collected “fines” are donated to local charities.
- The World Health Organization says there is "no public health justification" for postponing or moving the Rio Olympics because of Zika virus.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️