In a study looking at changes in male genitalia over the past 50 years, Italian researchers found that penises were around 10 percent smaller today. The proposed explanations were reasonable: weight gain, pollution, stress and smoking; the researchers said, could be to blame.
Rush Limbaugh’s explanation? Feminism. The conservative radio host blamed it on women, saying — “It has to be the feminazis, the chickification and everything else.”
Ah yes, “the chickification.” And the “everything else.”
“Feminazi” has become a favorite term of Limbaugh’s — he used it in his now infamous tirade against Georgetown Law student and feminist activist Sandra Fluke. “So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here’s the deal,” he said earlier this year. “If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I’ll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.”
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer dodged multiple questions at today's White House briefing on Donald Trump's false claim that millions of illegal immigrants voted in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.