1. This is Tulisa last night at FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women party. She was crowned The Sexiest.
3. She was the one female singer in the London group called N-Dubz. Here’s their most famous song, “I Need You.”
This is my new favorite lyric ever: “I’ve been searching all over Facebook, and I can’t seem to find you. I need you.”
4. The other dudes who were in the group are known as Dappy and Fazer.
Dappy (left) is Tulisa’s cousin. Fazer (right) is his childhood friend. They apparently met in karate class. (Note that this photo dates back to a couple of years ago, explaining Tulisa’s hair, etc.)
7. Now she’s an X-Factor judge.
8. She made a sex tape.
Not with Fazer! It was with her ex-boyfriend — some guy known as MC Ultra. She won a court case to make posting or distributing the tape illegal.
9. She said being named FHM’s Sexiest Woman felt “quite strange.”
10. Okay, another N-Dubz classic:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰