1. Beyoncé is on the cover of Vogue’s March Power Issue.
I’m very into the little second hole piercing on her ear.
2. Inside the magazine, she’s lounging on a daybed.
In a huge red dress.
3. And posing in the chicest robe there ever was.
In the accompanying profile, she also has some choice quotes, such as: “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.”
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.