1. Beyoncé is on the cover of Vogue’s March Power Issue.
I’m very into the little second hole piercing on her ear.
2. Inside the magazine, she’s lounging on a daybed.
In a huge red dress.
3. And posing in the chicest robe there ever was.
In the accompanying profile, she also has some choice quotes, such as: “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.”
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.