1. Beyoncé is on the cover of Vogue’s March Power Issue.
I’m very into the little second hole piercing on her ear.
2. Inside the magazine, she’s lounging on a daybed.
In a huge red dress.
3. And posing in the chicest robe there ever was.
In the accompanying profile, she also has some choice quotes, such as: “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.”
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 🤔