1. Beyoncé is on the cover of Vogue’s March Power Issue.
I’m very into the little second hole piercing on her ear.
2. Inside the magazine, she’s lounging on a daybed.
In a huge red dress.
3. And posing in the chicest robe there ever was.
In the accompanying profile, she also has some choice quotes, such as: “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.”
- President Obama commuted the federal sentences of 111 prisoners, nearing a total of 700 over the course of his presidency.
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀