1. Beyoncé is on the cover of Vogue’s March Power Issue.
I’m very into the little second hole piercing on her ear.
2. Inside the magazine, she’s lounging on a daybed.
In a huge red dress.
3. And posing in the chicest robe there ever was.
In the accompanying profile, she also has some choice quotes, such as: “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.”
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.