1. Lynsi Torres is 30 years old, has been married three times, and is the youngest female billionaire in America.
She’s the owner and president of In-N-Out, the beloved burger chain started by her grandparents in 1948. She is their only grandchild.
3. In-N-Out is currently valued at around $1.1 billion.
Torres gets full control in five years, when she’s 35.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎