1. Lynsi Torres is 30 years old, has been married three times, and is the youngest female billionaire in America.
She’s the owner and president of In-N-Out, the beloved burger chain started by her grandparents in 1948. She is their only grandchild.
3. In-N-Out is currently valued at around $1.1 billion.
Torres gets full control in five years, when she’s 35.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀