2. And arrived in Calcutta — with an outfit change!
3. She greeted her fans with a grin and a wave.
4. Then slipped into her limo.
5. With a minion in tow to carry her bottled water.
6. Her first stop: an anti-trafficking event in Calcutta, where she fondled the saris.
7. Then this girl taught her how to beat someone up (as if she doesn’t already know).
8. At the Victoria Memorial Hall in Calcutta, she enjoyed this photo op, which is far more exotic than anything you’d see in Washington.
9. She was always careful to acknowledge her fans.
10. And always looked like she was having a good time.
11. She even learned some cool dance moves!
12. And was greeted in the Taj Hotel with rose petals.
This is how Oprah is greeted in India, too.
13. She met with Mamata Banerjee, Chief Minister of West Bengal, in Calcutta.
14. They had what appears to have been a very interesting conversation.
15. She delivered a traditional “namaste” greeting.
16. And had a blast doing it.
17. In her typical jet-setter fashion, she then caught a flight to Delhi.
18. And de-planed looking fresh as a daisy.
19. She kept her fans at bay with a wave.
20. She stared into the distance, calmly ready for any task.
21. In Delhi, she caught up with Sonia Gandhi, Chief of India’s ruling Congress party.
This must be like the world leader version of Beyoncé and Lady Gaga’s collaboration.
- Trump is viewed as "honest and trustworthy" by only 36% of the public, raising questions about his effectiveness in a crisis.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- The story of two lesbian Chinese billionaires who got married and became the richest couple alive has gone viral, but it's fake ❌