2. And arrived in Calcutta — with an outfit change!
3. She greeted her fans with a grin and a wave.
4. Then slipped into her limo.
5. With a minion in tow to carry her bottled water.
6. Her first stop: an anti-trafficking event in Calcutta, where she fondled the saris.
7. Then this girl taught her how to beat someone up (as if she doesn’t already know).
8. At the Victoria Memorial Hall in Calcutta, she enjoyed this photo op, which is far more exotic than anything you’d see in Washington.
9. She was always careful to acknowledge her fans.
10. And always looked like she was having a good time.
11. She even learned some cool dance moves!
12. And was greeted in the Taj Hotel with rose petals.
This is how Oprah is greeted in India, too.
13. She met with Mamata Banerjee, Chief Minister of West Bengal, in Calcutta.
14. They had what appears to have been a very interesting conversation.
15. She delivered a traditional “namaste” greeting.
16. And had a blast doing it.
17. In her typical jet-setter fashion, she then caught a flight to Delhi.
18. And de-planed looking fresh as a daisy.
19. She kept her fans at bay with a wave.
20. She stared into the distance, calmly ready for any task.
21. In Delhi, she caught up with Sonia Gandhi, Chief of India’s ruling Congress party.
This must be like the world leader version of Beyoncé and Lady Gaga’s collaboration.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.