2. And arrived in Calcutta — with an outfit change!
3. She greeted her fans with a grin and a wave.
4. Then slipped into her limo.
5. With a minion in tow to carry her bottled water.
6. Her first stop: an anti-trafficking event in Calcutta, where she fondled the saris.
7. Then this girl taught her how to beat someone up (as if she doesn’t already know).
8. At the Victoria Memorial Hall in Calcutta, she enjoyed this photo op, which is far more exotic than anything you’d see in Washington.
9. She was always careful to acknowledge her fans.
10. And always looked like she was having a good time.
11. She even learned some cool dance moves!
12. And was greeted in the Taj Hotel with rose petals.
This is how Oprah is greeted in India, too.
13. She met with Mamata Banerjee, Chief Minister of West Bengal, in Calcutta.
14. They had what appears to have been a very interesting conversation.
15. She delivered a traditional “namaste” greeting.
16. And had a blast doing it.
17. In her typical jet-setter fashion, she then caught a flight to Delhi.
18. And de-planed looking fresh as a daisy.
19. She kept her fans at bay with a wave.
20. She stared into the distance, calmly ready for any task.
21. In Delhi, she caught up with Sonia Gandhi, Chief of India’s ruling Congress party.
This must be like the world leader version of Beyoncé and Lady Gaga’s collaboration.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.