1. Start your day with a pep talk!
2. Dress to impress. That means combing your kids’ hair.
3. But remember, beauty isn’t everything.
4. Don’t get too full of yourself.
5. Trust no one and expect nothing.
6. Avoid shady people.
7. Eat delicious things.
8. Get annoyed with your hyperactive Twitter followers.
9. Take some time for yourself.
10. Swear off the grammar police.
11. Go to the salon.
12. Don’t worry about whether others understand you.
13. Affirm your power while remaining humble.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈