1. Start your day with a pep talk!
2. Dress to impress. That means combing your kids’ hair.
3. But remember, beauty isn’t everything.
4. Don’t get too full of yourself.
5. Trust no one and expect nothing.
6. Avoid shady people.
7. Eat delicious things.
8. Get annoyed with your hyperactive Twitter followers.
9. Take some time for yourself.
10. Swear off the grammar police.
11. Go to the salon.
12. Don’t worry about whether others understand you.
13. Affirm your power while remaining humble.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴