1. This Valentine’s Day, we wanted to help a daughter surprise her parents with a long overdue date.
2. Sonaya’s parents are so busy with working and raising two young kids that they couldn’t remember the last time they went on a date.
3. Nine-year-old Sonaya thought long and hard about her parents’ favorite things. Because they love the outdoors and healthy food, Sonaya thought a picnic would be the perfect way for them to spend the afternoon.
4. We set everything up to Sonaya’s exact specifications.
5. And then we took her parents to see what their daughter had dreamed up.
6. Needless to say, they loved what Sonaya had planned for them, and enjoyed their alone time together.
7. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."