1. This Valentine’s Day, we wanted to help a daughter surprise her parents with a long overdue date.
2. Sonaya’s parents are so busy with working and raising two young kids that they couldn’t remember the last time they went on a date.
3. Nine-year-old Sonaya thought long and hard about her parents’ favorite things. Because they love the outdoors and healthy food, Sonaya thought a picnic would be the perfect way for them to spend the afternoon.
4. We set everything up to Sonaya’s exact specifications.
5. And then we took her parents to see what their daughter had dreamed up.
6. Needless to say, they loved what Sonaya had planned for them, and enjoyed their alone time together.
7. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- The CIA reportedly believes Russia used hacks to help get Donald Trump elected.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗