1. This Valentine’s Day, we wanted to help a daughter surprise her parents with a long overdue date.
2. Sonaya’s parents are so busy with working and raising two young kids that they couldn’t remember the last time they went on a date.
3. Nine-year-old Sonaya thought long and hard about her parents’ favorite things. Because they love the outdoors and healthy food, Sonaya thought a picnic would be the perfect way for them to spend the afternoon.
4. We set everything up to Sonaya’s exact specifications.
5. And then we took her parents to see what their daughter had dreamed up.
6. Needless to say, they loved what Sonaya had planned for them, and enjoyed their alone time together.
7. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳