7. Kaffir lime chocolate
Dark chocolate filled with caramel and kaffir lime leaves.
14. Smoke & Stout Caramel Bar
Is there anything better than beer or chocolate? Uh, yeah if those two things were combined. Vosges designed this masterpiece: dark chocolate infused with burnt sugar caramel, a hint of Alderwood smoked salt, and Rogue Ale’s Chocolate stout beer.
15. Mexican hot chocolate truffle
Dark chocolate truffles infused with mexican hot chocolate flavors such as cayenne pepper and cinnamon. DROOL.
- Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires – all men – together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.