3. You run out of alcoholic eggnog
It’s probably for the best, your drunk uncle is already down for the count
5. Your parents discover your bisexual amidst dinner
Tell them they now have double the chances at grandchildren. Parents love grandchildren.
6. You accidentally destroy your nephew’s prized gingerbread house
Good job, jerk. Now you have to spend the rest of the night trying to put it back together with superglue. Or, you can give him 10 bucks and call it a night.
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸