1. Creating a résumé that attempts to make you sound impressive.
2. Scrolling through listings for hours at a time only to find nothing.
3. Finding the perfect job...and not being qualified.
4. Applying to companies with lengthy application processes.
5. Trying to make contacts at networking events.
6. Trying to ask old contacts for help.
7. Everyone constantly asking you about your employment status.
8. Stalking possible future co-workers on LinkedIn.
9. Considering a return to internships.
10. Waiting to hear back from the 50+ companies you emailed.
11. Finally landing an interview and scrambling to get ready for it.
12. The interviewer asking everything you didn't expect.
13. Writing the perfect thank you letter when you get home.
14. Waiting to hear back.
15. Finding out that someone else got the position.
16. Starting the hunt all over again.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!