1. Let's start with the obvious, you'll definitely see each other naked.
2. You'll steal each other's things — it's how you'll both survive.
3. You'll witness plenty of each other's breakdowns about school, love, money, or lack thereof.
4. But thank god, you can actually be upfront about why you need them to leave the room for a bit.
5. You'll spend late nights bonding over people you both hate, and it will be glorious.
6. If they ever leave for the weekend, you'll be counting the minutes to when they come back.
7. They'll really, REALLY become the first person who finds out about everything exciting happening in your life.
8. Of course, living in close quarters with anyone is always hard. There will be days when you grow a little bit tired of each other.
9. But they're still the only person you can play rough with who'll still love you.
10. You'll do everything together, from homework to causing trouble.
11. That said, there will also be times when you distract each other from doing work.
12. One of you will come home drunk to a very sober and annoyed BFF.
13. They'll see the craziest sides of you.
14. Sometimes you won't even notice how loud you're being until your RA comes a knockin'.
15. You'll depend on each other for moral support — someone to pull you out of bed and force you to be productive, because god knows no one else is gonna do it.
16. But in the end, you'll become even more inseparable than before.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Here's a handy guide to help you start posting today!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!