1. They unintentionally wake you up instead of your alarm clock.
2. The food you buy is always moved to a different spot than you like.
3. They've stolen your phone charger again.
4. You constantly find your mail open.
5. You're on a diet and ask them not to buy specific foods, but they do it anyways, just in case you happen to change your mind.
6. The shower never stops turning extremely hot or extremely cold.
7. You don't feel independent enough because they insist on keeping you on family phone plan.
8. They always call you to do random errands at the most inconvenient of times.
9. Your supplements are shared and you can't do anything about it since they probably need it more than you.
10. You've become their personal Computer Solutions Specialist.
11. And practically anything dealing with technology.
12. Your house is filled with so much unnecessary stuff that you've started craving a minimalistic life of your own.
13. You're in a rush and realize their car is parked behind yours.
14. You call your friends at erratic times to take you nowhere in particular.
15. When you buy new clothes and they insist you immediately try it on for them.
16. Going out requires periodic updates on your whereabouts and condition.
17. They never fail to ask how your day at work has been. You know, the same one you hate.
18. But holiday parties are like so much fun.
19. And so is taking pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.
But we still love you guys.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!