1. Two Baby Owls Sitting In a Tree
2. It’s Chilly Outside, Even for an Owl
Hello, every bird needs a little hat!
3. If I Keep Standing Here, Will You Tell Me I’m Adorable? Pleeeaassseee?
Can I pet you? Just once?!
4. Twin Owls Make For Double The Fuzz
These twin owls are even better than the Doublemint Twins, and really any type of duplicate humans or animals.
5. Two Species, One Love
Since when do ducks love owls? Since RIGHT. ABOUT. NOW!
6. Behold, the Beak!
You are so cute, little owl. Please do not peck my eyes out with your adorable beak though, okay?
7. Enjoys Heavy Petting
That’s the spot, okay, keeping going…
8. Awww Yeah, One More Time
9. Adorable Old Man as an Owl
Old dudes are pretty cute, especially if they look like owls.
10. 16 Eyes Are Better Than 2 Eyes
Cuteness borders on terrifying, which actually just adds to the adorableness factor.
11. Seriously, I Just Want to Nibble Your Ear
Like two owl teenagers in love…
12. In a Zoo and Waiting for You
It does not matter where the owl lives - it is still 1000% the cutest thing we’ve ever seen.
13. This Rail Ain’t Big Enough for the Both of Us
Do you want to challenge this territorial sweetie? That’s what I thought. Cuteness always wins.
14. It’s In the Eyes
Big, bold and beautiful black eyes are mine, mine, mine!
15. You Called?
I am at your service so long as you remember that I am the cutest living bird alive.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀