2. Marcus Samuelsson’s YES, CHEF
If tracing an Ethiopian-born,Swedish-raised chef’s path through the White House state room and into Harlem doesn’t sound interesting to you, may I ask you to look at a picture of Marcus Samuelsson? He’s good looking and an even better chef (and also on Top Chef Masters!).
4. Melanie Dunea’s MY LAST SUPPER
In what sounds like a terribly morbid premise but turns out to be an addicting read, Dunea asks famous chefs what their very last meal would be, and they answer, accompanied by portraits. Dunea’s book was the inspiration for one of the final elimination challenges is season 5. (Plus, there’s a nude Tony Bourdain, and Wylie Dufresne lounging surrounded by piles of American cheese, if you’re into that.)
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️